2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, help you navigate between pages efficiently, and improve your user experience.
- To enable certain functions of our website.
- To provide analytics on website usage.
- To store your preferences.
- To enable advertisement delivery, including behavioral advertising.
4. Types of cookies we use
While the specific types of cookies used on our website were not detailed, websites typically use the following categories of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website.
- Functionality cookies recognise you when you return to our website and personalise content for you.
- Targeting cookies: These record your visit to our website and your visited pages. We may use this information to make our website and advertising more relevant to your interests.
5. How can you control cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience.
7. Contact Us